给朋友的信 Letters to my friends

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Letter for friends(Eunice and Wan Lei)(5)

Haha, today is indeed a very very happy day i never experience after about one month. :) Really thanks to my dearest Eunice and Ah Lei. :) Both of you really give me a lot of "surprise" in the matter of make up stuff. :D Learn a lot from both of you. :P Give me a feel like want to wear sui sui next time liao. :P We go Watson and Sasa to buy all those make up things. We met those "ah gua" together... :P On the way back to Cyber, really enjoy chit chating with both of you... :D luckily you all can really chit chat with my dear dear... :P Thanks for the delicious custard cream puff...:D However, really thanks for you both... :D Really shine up my life today... :)



The gain for today.... :P


Custard cream puff from Eunce and Ah lei

Taken by my dear dear... :) Three of us... Me, Eunice and Wan Lei

Before end this letter... :P Thanks to Eunice and Ah Lei again.... :D Thank you very much ya... :P

1 Comments:

  • At 15/1/06 7:39 PM, Blogger jesslynn said…

    haha...thanks so many times! Feel paiseh de ler~ By the way, hope you really like it, enjoy the day. Happy CNY ya! :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home